Monday, October 05, 2009

Just another fall afternoon...

It is the perfect fall afternoon here at casa de phillips. The Tiger (aka Isaac) and I are sitting at the kitchen table. He is slaving over a fall craft while I get some work done on the laptop. My drink of choice this cool overcast afternoon is a mug of coffee while the boy is sipping on some chocolate milk (triple chocolate because he is just so darn cute). Miss E. is still napping and still fighting the fevers (no flu test today because she had no other symptoms).

Hopefully you are enjoying a fine fall beverage this afternoon. While you are sipping away, please feel free to check out some of my other Internet happenings.

I am on Examiner today discussing buying organic foods.

BurbMom is letting me tell-all about local preschooler staycation locations.

Enjoy!

No comments: