Friday, October 28, 2005

Picture People


Yesterday I took Isaac to the Picture People in the Northeast Mall to get his three month portraits done. We choose such location because we had a coupon (who doesn't love a good coupon?) for a free sitting and a free 8x10. I would recommend such mall photography studios--the photographer was really nice and good with Isaac, there are huge glass windows in the studio so mall walkers can watch your photo session and "ooh" over your child, and you get your pictures THAT day! The quality isn't as good as a "regular" studio, but they still came out really well.

If you happen to be shopping at the Northeast Mall, take a minute to stop by the Picture People. Isaac's picture is now displayed in the studio! The lady liked one of the shots so much she asked if they could put it on display. I had to sign a release and everything! She also asked if I wanted to sign a release for them to give the pictures over to a modeling agency. I just couldn't do that to my child, so I declined that offer (which I think they extend to everyone). So now the Phillips' Family is officially on display in two locations. A wedding picture of Tobe and me is on display at a bridal shop in Searcy, AR (actually you can't really see Tobe in the picture--it is a shot of us running out from the reception under a wave of rose petals) and Isaac is on display at the Picture People. Before we know it Tyra Banks will be calling asking us to be on America's Next Top Model....HA!

If YOU would like to order your own picture of Isaac at three months, please let me know. The Picture People does blow up shots to wall mural size and I think Isaac would look lovely as an accent wall in anyone's living room!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What photogenic people you are. I would love to have had a wall portrait of Isaac, but unfortunately I have just taken glamour shots of myself and have blown them up to life size cutouts which are displayed throughout the house. I think if I added anything else it would be borderline tacky.