Saturday, January 28, 2006

Confession

I have a confession to make.......I actually voted for Drew Lachey on Dancing with the Stars. Perhaps I should first make the confession that I am watching Dancing with the Stars. Every night between 7:30 and 8:00pm Isaac takes his last bottle of the day after his bath and before his bedtime (His three B's as we like to call them: Bathtime, Bottletime, and Bedtime). When he has his "bottletime" he does so in the dark living room in the glider. To entertain myself, I usually have the television on really low. Just so happens that Dancing with the Stars is on during this time on Thursday and Friday nights.

I was an avid Newlywed watcher and some of my favorite episodes where when Nick and his brother Drew would take on a home improvement project. Despite their 98 Degrees fame, they were still just "normal" people. My favorite was when they developed a pulley system to get a piece of furniture in through a second story window. I am rooting for Drew to win Dancing with the Stars for two reasons (1) He is the best dancer--and should be as he was in Rent for a season on Broadway (2)No one should be allowed to look like Stacey Keebler, especially female wrestlers (does anyone know if she REALLY is a wrestler? I find this hard to believe). So I confess to you my readers that I voted online for Drew Lachey.

By the way, does anyone remember when ABC used to do "Circus With the Stars"? I loved this show because all of your television favorites (cast of Mr. Belvedere, Alyssa Milano, Kate Jackson from The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, etc) would perform a circus act. Why don't the networks bring that back? That was pure genius!


(Isaac prefers to call in his vote, rather than choosing the online option.)

5 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I voted last season! Don't be ashamed sweet friend.

jenny biz said...

I haven't voted yet but I do think Drew is a great dancer and I totally agree about Stacey. She is beautiful!!
There are days I still mourn the Newlyweds! How sad. But it does bring me comfort to see Nick on Dancing with the Stars. He does seem happy!

Jennifer Schroeder said...

is it even worse to admit that i watch skating with the stars?

Unknown said...

I have never really gotten into "Dancing With the Stars," but I have no doubt that I would love it due to my obsession with all shows reality. I have, however, read about Drew in my Us Weekly and am silently pulling for him as well!

Unknown said...

I have a confession to make, too. I am ready for a new post and some new pictures of Isaac. After all, today is his 6 month birthday! (Also, I watch Project Runway; that is a confession in and of itself!)