Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy Birthday, Miss Morgan!

Happy Birthday, Morgan! We hope that you have a lovely first birthday. Here is a picture of your mommy and me taken shortly after you were born. Notice how refreshed and perky your mom looks, despite the sleepless nights. Notice that I look fat rather than pregnant and am wearing hot pink, a color I normally avoid (must have been the hormones or perhaps a sale at Old Navy that week). I had a picture to post of you in the hospital, but Blogger was being stubborn.
We can't wait to see you now that you are "all grown up" (as opposed to being "just a baby" when I saw you two weeks ago)!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I just saw this post because Greg took the computer to Ab with him this week! Morgan says "thanks" for the note and the call on her birthday!