Monday, January 23, 2006

New Pictures


For some reason, blogger would not let me incorporate these into today's post. Here is Isaac in his Baby Einstein Discover and Play Activity Center. It is a new favorite, soon to replace his swing (which he now tries to roll over and grab the side netting--not a safe feat. Also, I would NOT recommend the Graco swing that we own. It has a mobile that is supposed to hang over baby while he/she swings. This mobile often falls on Isaac's head. Not good when you have soft
spots that are supposedly
delicate!)


Excuse the terrible formatting on this picture. Blogger really hates me this morning. This is Isaac upon returning from a trek up to Walgreens to get his cold medicine. Yes, that is Spiderman that he is clutching onto.

4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Oh, the formatting doesn't look so bad once the picture is actually posted. Maybe Blogger just strongly dislikes me rather than hates me....

jenny biz said...

He is getting so big!! I get so frustrated with blogging pictures. That is why there hasn't been any in a while. It takes me forever:)

Unknown said...

I hate that Isaac is sick! Poor thing (and poor you!). Jackson has the Baby Einstein activity center also and loves it!

Also, way to go on making Isaac's food! I definitely purchase Gerber myself, but I want to hear all about the baby food making experience. Let me know which recipes work out best for you! Good luck nursing Isaac back to health!

Jennifer Schroeder said...

i am very glad that he is getting a head start in knowing his super heros.