Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday Antics

Nana J is in town which means lots of fun for Isaac and time off for me! Last night I told Isaac he was a fair-weather friend, as it was Nana who he wanted to give him his bath, Nana who he wanted to put him to bed, and Nana who he cried for when the lights went out. He would simply look at me and say, "Bye Bye!" quite energetically. Here a few few photos from church this morning and bath time tonight.









(Can you see the remnants of a tear under his eye in the above picture? This is because I had the nerve to trim his fingernails before I dressed him for services. Usually he is fine with this chore, but my mom walked in while I was trimming away and Isaac immediately turned on the waterworks in hopes of some sympathy from Nana. It's a hard life.)









Just for laughs, here is a picture of Isaac at five days old in the same puppy dog bath towel. Just proves that if you feed and water them, those babies sure can grow!

5 comments:

Amy C said...

I love it when they are in love with someone besides mama like that. Now, that is a sign of a well rounded child. Secure.

He is so cute, and obviously smart turning on the waterworks for Nana.

Margaret K said...

What a precious outfit. He is such a cute boy!

Pearson Family said...

SO CUTE! P has that same towel...even girls look cute it, by the way.

The Binkley Family said...

Isn't it amazing how fast they change in such a short period of time? He is too cute!

Ashley said...

He is growing so much! What cute pictures!