Friday, March 02, 2007

"Bummy...."


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos





Above is video of Isaac and our beloved bunny, who he lovingly calls "Bummy. " Being the creative parent that I am, I figured "Bummy" wanted to eat some carrots, despite the fact that they were frozen carrots and a bit old.









Waiting for bunny--carrot in hand--to come out from under the grill...


Feeding the bunny carrots...

Calling the bunny in hopes he will come out of hiding under the fence ...



Looking for the bunny...



Feeding the bunny more carrots...

Contemplating eating a carrot his own self until Mommy said "no" (it had been in the dirt and chewed on by "Bummy")....



The newest addition to our house...."Ribbit", Isaac's new frog chair (his sister has a pig one)



Fun times at the park


4 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

What cute videos. I wish we had a "bummy" to come visit us!

Amy C said...

What a great "pet," you don't even have to have anyone care for it when you go out of town. YOu have the best of both worlds. Isaac is so cute looking for him.

Margaret K said...

Cute videos and pictures. I can't believe Isaac got seven teeth so fast!

Unknown said...

I finally got to watch your videos of Isaac (only Boone's computer has working speakers), and it was fun seeing Isaac running around and hearing his sweet voice!

I always preferred that Jackson get lots of teeth in at once, so I didn't have to deal with the junk that goes along with teething one tooth at a time.

Finally, thanks for the tip about Pampers points! I will definitely be e-mailing them next time I get a package with no code!