Thursday, February 09, 2006

Big Head Blues....


Yep, that is what we get to sing! Thank goodness! The MRI said everything looked good and there is no further reason to be concerned. I have never been so thankful for someone to tell me my child has a big head in my life. Thank you for all of the prayers, encouraging comments, and sweet emails. They were MUCH appreciated.

I will post more later--I am in the process of making dinner, baby food, and putting Isaac down for a late nap. What a blessing it is to be doing the normal things of life!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy that the MRI went well! I feel relieved, so I know that you must feel so much peace right now! Actually, I don't even think Isaac's head looks big at all. As for the giraffe blanket, my aunt bought it for Jackson. I have seen some similar type items at Babies r Us, but I don't think I have seen the giraffe again. If I ever see another one, I will pick it up for you, and we can arrange for me to mail it to you. Again, yay for Isaac's big head!!!

MDM said...

Thanks for the update! So very happy for your blessed day today.

Unknown said...

Yeah for big heads! Doing the same old chores always is sweet relief.

Pearson Family said...

I am glad that Isaac gets to join the big head club. Beware of clothing without snaps or overlaps around the neck. Praise God for big heads...

Jennifer Schroeder said...

get ready for his Ph.D.

DKDFW said...

Great news! Glad to hear his only worry is to grow into his noggin.

jenny biz said...

YEA!! So glad you got good news!

Shanta said...

what a relief! Now, go and have a wonderful weekend with those large craniums.

Phillips Family said...

beth and jeff--i hope this means you are going to start your own blog about life in jolly ole England