Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Blogging provides many things: a way to pass time at work, place to keep ones thoughts and memories, and a way to connect with friends on a regular basis without every picking up a phone. Don't know if that last one is a good thing or not, but sometimes it comes in handy.

Friends, please send up a prayer for Tobe's sweet Granny. Yesterday morning she had a heart attack. While at the hospital she had a massive amount of internal bleeding caused by an undiagnosed stomach ulcer. The bleeding of the ulcer was likely caused by the blood thinners administered due to the heart attack. Tobe and his mother drove to Lubbock last night. Right now the doctors are unsure about the exact outcome.

Please pray for Granny and for God's will in this situation. Pray for Grandaddy, Tobe, and his family. I will update if there are any changes.

Thanks.

9 comments:

Amy C said...

We will be praying for you all, especially for Tobe's granny. God bless you all.

The Binkley Family said...

Which hospital are they at? Gary might like to visit.

Phillips Family said...

Jennifer,
I don't know--I honestly had not thought to ask. I will find out and let you know.

The Binkley Family said...

Email me when you find out...

You guys are in our prayers!

Pearson Family said...

will be praying.

DKDFW said...

Consider it done.

mcjacobsjournal said...

We will be praying for Tobe's family, especially his grandmother. We just went through this situation last month with my grandmother, and she is now back home and doing great. We will pray for complete healing for her too!

Ashley said...

Sweet Ruth! I had no idea. If we can do anything here in town, let us know. She is the most precious lady. I bet Nelson is so upset. We will be praying for them.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear this! I will keep your family in my prayers.