Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blogging Break Interruption

Yeah, yeah...I said I was taking a blog break this week.

But how can one not document the first day her daughter wears pigtails??? Seriously, does she not look about five years old now?
I have already informed her grandmothers that they might want to consider some sort of additional summer employment to pay for all the bows we are going to need to accomodate this new hairstyle.

And...just in case any of you thought that we are all smiles here at casa de phillips all the time...here is Miss E. angry that Mommy will not open her snack until she smiles for the camera.
Okay...back on break until Monday.


4 comments:

Jordan said...

I love pigtails and am patiently waiting for the day when Phoebe's hair is long enough for them again. In the meantime, I will just cruise by your blog and admire Evelyn's.

She really does look 5.

The Binkley Family said...

I LOVE it! That is so precious! They look so grown up when their hair can be put up.

Jennifer Schroeder said...

E. looks so grown-up with her pig tails!

The Speck family said...

Adorable!!! Definitely add "bows" as a line if the family budget... they are super, super cute.