Friday, May 01, 2009

From Under the Pile of Birthday Streamers


Evelyn's birthday party is tomorrow and I am no longer cursing our local weathermen now that the predicted rain chance has been moved to Saturday afternoon. I am sure all meteorologists in our area are breathing a small sigh of relief.


Because we are gearing up for this celebration of Miss E's second year of life, I am going to keep this post short and sweet and full of links. Enjoy!
*My dad and brother actually made my 6th grade Science Fair Project for me due to my lack of interest and/or scientific ability. That project won second place in my fine home state's contest. I do not know who was prouder: me or my dad. Big Mama talks about doing her own school project here that will have you laughing out loud.
*My mom has read this book and I am really anxious to read it as well....but my usually stellar public library does not own a copy. Boo.
*If your kids are not already responsible for chores around your house already, here is a great post about inspiring such responsibility in little ones.
*I am dying to make these tasty treats. Yum!
Happy Friday!

No comments: