Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Finds

I am a terribly curious person when it comes to how other people live. This perhaps explains why I majored in psychology and why I have to be quite careful about my reality show viewing habits. Fellow man simply entertains me.

Much to my delight, Jen at The Amazing Trips (a blog I stumbled across years ago and have been following ever since) blogged a day in the life of being a stay-at-home mom to triplets and a toddler.

The clothing changes alone of her kids will entertain you.

If you are curious as to how other mothers spend their days, click on the links below.

enjoy!

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Epilogue

1 comment:

The Speck family said...

Speaking of reality tv, what are your thoughts on the latest J&K+8 drama? I am so, so sad for the kids because they will one day be old enough to search the internet and find all these articles...I really hope that they drop the selfishness and work on their marriage for the sake of their family.