Saturday, May 27, 2006

Isaac Antics

Here is Isaac doing his famous yoga pose: Downward Facing Dog. He can lift either leg while doing this and/or an arm. He can pivot around and then sit down from this position as well. Try it sometime today--it is quite impossible.

Cooking in the kitchen with Mama: the next Foodnetwork Star perhaps?


One Happy Camper


Thrilled that nap time is over

Chatting on the phone with dad--a favorite hobby. Isaac loves all aspects of the telephone. He loves when it rings, when he talks on it, when he gets to push the buttons, and when someone else is talking on it. We were at a friend's house the other day and their phone rang. Isaac's little eyes perked up and he began looking around for the phone. Perhaps we have a future telemarketer on our hands....maybe one day he can work at the ACU call center and beg alumni who are still paying off school loans to donate a mere $1000.00 so they can join the prestigious President's Circle.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Isaac is so awesome! I need to teach Carley yoga. Right now, I need to work on being able to touch my own toes!

Elizabeth said...

You have a beautiful son! I found your blog through Jennifer Reinsch's blog. I also love the Thursday 13. I'll have to try that sometime!

Amy C said...

Very cute pics of Isaac.

I thought about you Thursday night while looking at our pictures of the ranger game, we may need some exercise too, maybe you can give us some yoga tips.

Unknown said...

These pictures are so cute! Isaac is such a flexible little guy. He looks like he is having so much fun always!

Jennifer Schroeder said...

so, i have to admit that on sunday, (after i had checked on all the bible classes, of course), i pulled up your blog and made a number of people look at pictures of isaac.

they were as impressed as i was at isaac's yoga skills. maybe he should teach a class.

Pearson Family said...

Parker used to refer to the phone as "DOE." Not sure why, but every time the phone rang that is what he would yell out. He still carries the phone around and talks on it. Your son's talents amaze me.

1literatimommy said...

That is really precious that he does yoga!

The Honey Family said...

Isaac is absolutely the most beautiful baby boy I've ever seen! I'm not just saying that because he's yours - he is SO beautuful! I have his picture on my refridgerator and Grandmama said "WHO IS THIS?" - I told her Isaac - Lynley's baby boy and she said - I thought he was a model that came with that frame! You know compliments from her are MUCH Appreciated - Like from, well, you know.