Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Where????

Dear Blogger,
Saturday morning I spent a good thirty minutes typing a creative post about marriage and all its quirks. For some reason, you felt the need to eat this post. Every day since then I have diligently checked my dashboard to see if this post would appear so I could actually put it out there in blogland. It remains missing and I am now mourning that half hour I could have spent doing something worthwhile like organizing my cleaning supplies rather than typing something that would be lost forever. Please return this post, Blogger, before I feel the need to do something drastic and switch to MySpace.

Sincerely,
Lynley

4 comments:

DKDFW said...

I used to have the same problem.

Here is a tip: Type your post in Word first. This allows you to save if necessary, spell check and have a backup in case blogger eats your post. This has saved me more than once.

DKDFW said...

Oh, and then cut and paste into Blogger obviously

Shanta said...

Please no my space. It's eww-y.

Phillips Family said...

Don, you used to have a blog? Where did it go? Are you too cool for blogger?

Shanta--No fears. I think I am about 15 years too old for MySpace.