Friday, July 07, 2006

The Time Has Come

Yesterday around 11am Isaac and I had been playing in the living room when he made a sudden dash into the kitchen. He was about halfway into the kitchen when I asked, "Isaac, where are you going?" He stopped crawling, turned around and looked at me, and then made the sign for "eat." He then proceeded to crawl right up to the fridge.

So do I go to Bank of America today and take out the loan or wait until Isaac is 15 and has actually eaten us out of house and home....................

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We decided to forego college funds for our boys so that they could eat. No wedding fund either, which I know is not too big for boys, but looks like I'll be making chicken enchiladas for the rehearsal dinner.

DKDFW said...

When my brother and I were in high school, we would go through 5-6 gallons of milk a week.

Unknown said...

So it may not be cheaper to have a son after all?!! I remember how my aunt couldn't keep my 3 male cousins fed because they were, literally, ALWAYS eating. Good luck! Glad you like to cook. :)

Ashley said...

I love it. Just be thankful for Hytop brands and Sams!