Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Own Winter Wonderland

The temperatures took a dramatic plunge here at casa de phillips late yesterday afternoon. Tobe and I love a good cold snap so we were a bit giddy with the much cooler weather.

Perhaps our giddiness slightly affected our good judgement when we bundled the kids up and took them for a ride on a horse-drawn carriage this afternoon.

Seems when the thermometer reads "32 degrees" there really isn't a line of people waiting for a ride on an open carriage.

The below pictures shows how terribly excited our children were about this trip on the horse drawn carriage.After our invigorating trot around historic neighborhoods, the children felt the need to dance in order to bring the feeling back to their limbs. Speaking of dancing...here is a poorly, poorly shot video of Isaac dancing to some computerized Christmas magic.

2 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

I absolutely adore E's pants. Do you mind if I ask where you got those?

Phillips Family said...

Evelyn's pants are actually overalls that I purchased at a consignment sale. I am unsure of the brand. I do know however that the overall latches were poorly made and immediately broke the first time I put them on her. The overalls then sat at the tailor's for two weeks being fixed.