Monday, November 26, 2007

Because the Weather Outside was Frightful

Christmas-like weather.....check.



Matching brother/sister sweaters purchased last year for less than $5.00.....check.



Festive setting for an impromptu photo session....check.



Two children smiling angelically together in the same photo......um, still waiting on this one.



Christmas cards from casa de phillips might be a bit unique this year if this is the quality photo my children are yielding. I know I need to perhaps seek professional help for this photo fixation I seem to have developed. Perhaps next year. In the meantime, I have Christmas PJs to stuff my children in and force them to sit by the tree and look jolly.



Oh yeah....

Strangers inquiring if my children happen to be twins due to the fact that they ride in a double stroller and wear coordinating sweaters.....check.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I feel your pain!!

They are super cute though!

summer said...

I still CANNOT believe that people are dumb enough to ask you that question! Oh my goodness. Scary.

Jennifer Schroeder said...

too cute. i especially like the one where evelyn is looking confused as to why isaac is not there.

Unknown said...

My picture is children stuffed into Xmas pjs around our tree too!

Jennifer H. said...

Cute!! We did Christmas card photos over the Thanksgiving holidays. Pictures with two young children was not the highlight of my break!! It is hardwork! Good luck!