Friday, June 05, 2009

And the Winner Is....

This morning, the children served as my trusty sidekicks and drew the name for the winner of the $25 Ecostore gift certificate. When I asked them to sit on the fireplace (because, seriously, I cannot take a picture except for by the fireplace) so they could draw the name of the winner for a blog contest, two things happened:

1. The covered up in a blanket, claiming it was their desk. Even as their mother, I do not understand this thought process. Soon who had more "desk" became very important and I found myself attempting to cover two wiggly sets of legs in June with a blanket.

2. Isaac said, "What is a blog?" I assured him one day he would receive his very own copy of hundreds upon hundreds of mindless thoughts written by his dear Mommy, which I would force him to read and perhaps complete a pop quiz about.


On to the contest....

Drawing the winner's name
And the winner is Chantelle of www.brianchanteread.blogspot.com. Congrats!

Thanks for all of you for participating in this giveaway. Even if you didn't win, head over to Ecostore and check out their great array of products. Stay tuned, because I should have some more giveaways coming up in the future!



1 comment:

brianchante said...

That is awesome! Thanks so much. What do I need to do now?