Saturday, September 15, 2007

Are You so Fly?

Thanks to Erika, a friend from years past, for posting the following video on her blog.

I believe I have now watched it ten times in the last 12 hours. For those of you who are not from the small town of Searcy and those of you who have never heard of Searcy, this video will mean nothing to you.

The rest of you...enjoy! (enjoy?.... or sit fixated at your computer screen wondering if someone really did make a rap video about searcy, asking yourself what happened to the family shoe store in the background and questioning if anyone ever takes their children to riverside park?)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That was just painful. Those Harding kids don't know it's actually S-S-S-E-A-R-R-R-C-Y. :-)

Margaret K said...

That was really funny even though I have never been to Searcy. It reminded me of Wichita Falls.

I love the sepia picture of Evelyn and Isaac's stories are so cute. Can you come chronicle my life with your witty interpretations, please? I really enjoy reading about your family.

Wade said...

Ha!

I'm going to send a link to your blog to all my Harding friends!

Jami said...

Classic!!! Did I ever tell you about the time I got locked in Riverside Park my freshman year and missed curfew? Oh Searcy....good times.

Sydni said...

Although I have visited Searcy but once (for a certain blessed event), this is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long, long time. It gets even funnier when you watch it with your toddler who enjoys mimicking dance moves of all sorts.

Thanks for sharing! We sure like keeping track of you via your blog.