Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Discussion with the Creator of MomAdvice

This morning, while a particular little girl watched a bit of Meet Strawberry Shortcake, I was able to participate in a phone interview with Amy Clark, founder of MomAdvice.com. I love me some MomAdvice, mainly because they have free printables that I actually use in real life (as opposed to other printables that I think I might use one day and end up discarding along the way). Amy was super fun to chat with, sharing the details of a little contest she is helping Kenmore appliances with this Fall. To read more about our conversation, head over here...

As for the little girl watching Strawberry Shortcake, she did really well with staying quiet in the living room. She only came into my bedroom once to give me an update on Strawberry and her pals and was easily silenced with a package of fruit snacks.

No comments: