Friday, September 05, 2008

Grab the Pledge and Dust Cloth, My Friends

I am in the process of working on a post about cleaning one's house...mainly because the maid never seems to show up here at casa de phillips (possibly because we never pay her), which leaves our little family left to fend for itself. Look for such a post this weekend if you are wondering how our little casa is cleaned.

In the meantime, anyone have a great cleaning tip to share?

***
Keep the comments coming on this post as well....I have enjoyed reading them so far!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Peanut says a cleaning tip could be "Hire a maid."

:-)

Jennifer Schroeder said...

Unlike my parents, I do not have a house cleaner. But I am overly anal about vacuuming. So, I vacuum every day. This isn't really a tip, but it does help with my allergies. Plus, I claim it as my exercise for the day.

Amy said...

Cleaning tip: just pick one thing to clean. I pick the bathroom sink. It usually warms me up to move on to cleaning other things. And, when all else fails (I have 2 VERY worthy distractions), I at least have a clean sink! :)

Amber Smith said...

I have no cleaning tips to offer, but I am looking forward to reading yours! I can use all of the help that I can get!