Friday, March 13, 2009

And The Winner Is....

Sorry to keep everyone waiting. Our washing machine broke yesterday...with a load of wet linens inside it...and today has been all about cleaning the house and praying the repair man comes soon. Today has not been about dressing my children, as they are both still wearing their PJ's at lunchtime. This is a rare, rare event here at casa de phillips so they think it is some sort of holiday.

Anyway, on to the winner of the Pampers Diaper Giveaway...

Isaac displaying the coupon for a FREE pack of diapers.
(note the hat/pj combo)Evelyn holding up the names to be drawn
(Note the look of excitement on her face) E. mixing the names
Isaac drawing the winning name from his cap
And the winner is.....
Jordan...email me your address and I will drop the coupon in the mail today!

The children modeling the onesies that are being donated to our local pregnancy crisis center

Thanks for participating everyone!

Now I am off to see if there are any blogs out there hosting a give-away for a free washing machine...

PS. As I type this my son is sitting on the potty singing "Barack Obama Pinto Beans" I don't even really know what that means...

5 comments:

Pearson Family said...

AW STINK! Congrats to the winner! I hope you get your washer fixed!

Kelly said...

Hopefully it won't get to this point...but...I noticed that Costco has several washer/dryers on sale right now.

Jordan said...

Yeah for me!

Too bad the free diapers can't just appear at my mom's house. I arrived yesterday to realize I only have four diapers with me. Oops. I guess I'll just have to go to Target. :)

The Grovers said...

I am very impressed that Evelyn has a bow on even in her pajamas! :)

Shelley said...

Hope you get the washer fixed soon!! Happy Weekend :)