Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crayon Obsession

If your area reports a crayon shortage, it might be because I keep purchasing every 25 cent pack of 24 count Crayolas that I stumble across at Wal-Mart. I just cannot help myself. I keep rationalizing that I need the crayons for some purpose such as arts and crafts time (we could host at least 30 kids with all the boxes I have accumulated), to get a jump-start on Back-to-School shopping for the year 2011, and because one can never know when a world disaster might occur and crayon production simply ends.

Also, I have been stockpiling the crayons for Isaac's big birthday party this weekend.

Please excuse the blog if it gets neglected over the next few days. Family starts arriving tomorrow, there are cakes to be made, decorations to be crafted, presents to be wrapped, and parting to be done.

And apparently some major coloring is going to take place.

Until I am back with some blog material that could not be classified as "fluff" please head over and read about lunch box ideas for toddlers and preschoolers.

No comments: