Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One of those days, my friend...

When I woke up to Tobe's alarm this morning at 6:07 am, it was already "one of those days". On any other weekday morning I am typically finishing up my Boot Camp class at the gym by 6:07am. This morning I was still in my pajamas and glasses at that time, wondering how I missed my 4:59am wake-up call.

The clock has been my enemy today, as I race to get the dishwasher unloaded, portions of the house clean (FYI..I am currently dusting the computer desk as I blog. Multitask much?), children dressed and fed and educationally-stimulated (does PBSKids.org count?), playdates attended (always fun!), writing accomplished, and phone calls made. In such a rush, I have yet to type up a report of how our summer is coming along. But never fear...that is coming.

Eventually.

And I won't postdate it to publish sometime next year.

In the meantime, check out a new place to read my writing. I am now a "Stay-at-Home Mom Examiner" and will be writing about various parenting topics and covering local points of interest. Hopefully you will pop over there and check my page out!

No comments: