Saturday, July 18, 2009

Birthday Party Carnival

With a flourish, I finally was able to drop Isaac's 4th birthday party invitations off at the post office this week. Now I am just keeping my fingers crossed that they arrive in one piece without melting (curious as to his theme this year? Check back in August!) I love a good birthday party...especially one with a theme. Kelly of KellysKorner is hosting a blog carnival centered around children's birthday parties, inviting other parents to share their birthday party ideas.

We have had a few kids parties here at casa de phillips so I thought I would share some links to past party posts. Enjoy!

Isaac's First Birthday: Animal Safari (parts one and two)

Evelyn's First Birthday: Garden Party

Isaac's Second Birthday: John Deere

Evelyn's Second Birthday: 1950's Diner

Isaac's Third Birthday: Little Einsteins

No comments: